Women are being encouraged to know the signs and symptoms of gynaecological cancers.
These are cancers of the cervix, vagina, vulva, ovaries, and womb.
Some of the symptoms of gynaecological cancers include:
- Lump or sore on the vagina or groin
- Heavier or more painful periods than usual
- Bleeding between periods
- Pain in the lower stomach area or back
- Pain in the pelvic area
- A long-lasting bloated feeling in your stomach (having a swollen stomach)
- Feeling full quickly and/or loss of appetite