The Met Office has issued a yellow severe weather warning for heavy showers and thunderstorms for South East Wales.
What to expect:
- Some flooding of a few homes and businesses likely, leading to some damage to buildings or structures
- There is a good chance driving conditions will be affected by spray, standing water and/or hail, leading to longer journey times by car and bus
- Delays to train services are possible
- Some short term loss of power and other services is possible
- Possibly some damage to a few buildings and structures from lightning strikes